Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Crop-A-Dile II/Big Bite has arrived!

Have you heard about the Big Bite? It is the second generation of the Crop-A-Dile. Not only will it set your eyelets, snaps, and grommets easily and quietly--it has a 6 inch reach! I think the best thing about it though is that this one is hands-free. It sits on your table, leaving you to line up your hole or eyelet using both hands. This bad boy will go through everything from cardstock to chipboard to thin metal.

The Big Bite retails for $39.99 and is a great item to get for half-price with an order or FUNshop over $100. TAC also carries the Big Bite case, which comes with 100 grommets and sells for $12.99.

5 comments:

Cindy Loven said...

hey I followed your link on your siggy on SCS, I LOVE LOVE TAC, that is what most of my stamps are, I have a buddy who is a demo..my stamping blog has my two newest stamp sets and I love them the birds, and the udderly set..
bookmarking you..
~C~

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Just stopping by to see your blog. Looks great! Plan to be back to peruse later..

Ginger Serafin said...

I have one now...and I've been to busy to play with it.

Ginger Serafin said...

Just stopping by to say HI and see what's new on your blog. How all is going well...I'm guessing you've been very busy with other things. Have a great day!!

Angela K said...

Hey where did you go? I hope all is well in your world!!