Saturday, April 26, 2008

Card for Favorite Set Swap

I participated in a card swap with some other TAC Angels on the Paper Wings forum. We had to use our favorite set from the current catalog. For me, right now, that would be the Oh How set. I love the designs and the verse is wonderful.

Supplies used:
Oh How T-2808
Cardstock from the Mulberry Meadow collection
White cardstock
VersaMagic--Purple Hydrangea, Spanish Olive
Clever Lever Giga Scalloped Circle punch
Clever Lever Mega Circle punch
Clever Lever 1/2" Circle punch--for the corners of the green cardstock
Sponge
Cuttlebug w/embossing folder




4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! I love the embossing and the verse is AWESOME!! Great job!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Barb said...

I love this card! It is so pretty, and I love the Cuttlebug folders!!! I always forget about them until I see someone else use them!! Stalk you soon [fellow AngelHood-er] :)

Unknown said...

this is so cute.
I'm adding you to my blog ;)

Diana said...

Love this card that stamp is just lovely!!

Diana