Friday, August 8, 2008

School starts this Monday!


This summer is going by so quickly! Having all four of my kids home on summer break is great, but I really like it when school starts again and we get back into our routine. One of the things I am looking forward to getting back at is this blog! There are lots of great specials going on with The Angel Company right now. I have listed most of them in the scrolling text box at the top right-hand side of this page.

For those of you who haven't seen TAC's new Fall/Winter '08 Inspiration Book & Catalogue--here's the cover. That cute little cowboy is the son of one of my fellow angels. This new catty is filled with new stamp sets, paper collections, punches, and other great accessories. I've already received some of them and I will be showing them off on some new projects here soon.

If you would like to receive a copy, the cost is $4.95. Contact me and I will get one out to you right away!

No comments: